- When printing checks select the Format tab
- Select the format from the Payment format drop-down menu:
- For version 6.x pre-printed double stub laser check use CHKAPUS2LPP001
- For version 7.x pre-printed double stub laser check use CHKAPUS2LPP002
- For version 6.xpre-printed single stub laser check use CHKAPUS1LPP001
- For version 7.x pre-printed single stub laser check use CHKAPUS1LPP002
- For version 6.x double stub laser check (blank paper) use CHKAPUS2LBP001
- For version 7.x double stub laser check (blank paper) use CHKAPUS2LBP002
- For version 6.x single stub laser check (blank paper) use CHKAPUS1LBP001
- For version 7.x single stub laser check (blank paper) use CHKAPUS1LBP002
Canadian databases also include:
- For version 7.x Preprinted single stub imageable cheques use CHKAPCN1LPP003
- For version 7.x Preprinted double stub imageable cheques use CHKAPCN2LPP003
Note: All the supported check printing formats are listed on the Payment format drop-down menu
NOTE: If your check format was AP 5.0 check format in Accounting for Nonprofits, it will not be compatible with The Financial Edge.
Note: We only support pre-printed forms ordered through Blackbaud (forms.blackbaud.com). Third-party vendor forms may or may not align properly when printing from our software. Please consult with your forms vendor regarding any alignment issues. We will be happy to compare the alignment of your third-party vendor form with our forms.