1. Create a new Constituent static query.
2. On the Criteria tab, select:
Constituent Information, Date Added equals OR greater than or equal to
NOTE: Use an operator of Equals and enter the specific date to find constituents added on just that date. Use an operator of Greater than or Equal to and enter the desired date in the Value field for find all constituents added after a specific date.
3. Click OK.
4. Place the desired fields in the Output and Sort.
5. Click Run Now to execute the query.
5. Save and name the query
6. When saved, the query generates the number of static keys. The number of keys represents the number of Constituent records that meet the criteria.