This functionality has been implemented in The Financial Edge. Learn more about upgrading to The Financial Edge.
- In General Ledger, click Configuration.
- Select Attributes and highlight Transaction.
- Enter the attribute description under Attribute Type.
- Select a data type from drop-down menu.
Note: If selecting table as the data type, in the Table Name column select an existing table or add a new table. A new table name must be entered when adding a new table. Enter table entries for the new table for use when adding the attributes.
- Mark the Attribute as Required or Unique if applicable.
- Exit and sign out.
The new attribute appears on the Attributes tab of transactions when viewing them in a Journal Entry.