Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
To mark a single action as completed:
- In Records, click Actions
- Open the appropriate action
- On the General tab, mark the Action completed on checkbox
- The date value defaults to today's date. Enter a different value if appropriate.
- Save and close the action
To globally mark actions as completed:
- Create an action query of the records to change
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records
- In the Action category, highlight Action and click New Change
- On the Global Change - Action screen, click Include, Selected Actions and select the action query created in step 1
- Under Available Fields, select Actions, Completed and select to replace Unchecked with Checked.
- Click OK
- Under Available Fields, select Actions, Completed Date
- Select Add as the Operation and enter the appropriate value in the Add field
- Mark the Overwrite existing values checkbox
- Click OK
- Click Change Now to complete the change