- Have all users Exit and Sign out of the database
- Detach the current database from the Blackbaud Management Console
- Move these database files to another location. You can create a sub-directory within the same folder and place the database files in that sub-directory
- Place the new database files in the same directory. Database files downloaded from FTP or sent on a CD are normally contained in a single, compressed Zip file. Be sure to extract all files from the Zip file.
- Attach the new database to the Blackbaud Management Console
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.