Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Verify the correct bank is selected
- Filter the bank register on the specific check number [Version 7]
Note: Make sure no other filters are applied to the bank register
- Verify the check exists on the Invoice:
- Open the Vendor record and select the Activity tab.
- Open the invoice and select the Payments\Credits tab.
- Make sure that the check number for which you are searching is the check number used for that Invoice.
- Select the GL Distribution tab of the Invoice.
- Check the bank account listed for that check, ensure you are searching for the check in the correct bank account.
- If the check is not listed on the invoice, reprint the check:
- In Print Checks, select the same criteria as when the checks were originally printed.
- Print the checks to blank paper.
- Leave the checkbox for successful marked and click OK.
Enter the checks as manual checks [Accounts Payable 7] .