- Open the report parameters and select the Format tab.
- Select the Detail option.
- Verify the checkbox for Print change in Net Assets at the end of the report is marked to include the change in Net Assets or unmarked to exclude the change in Net Assets.
If the Net Assets still are not included:
- Select the General tab and note the chart template being used
- On the navigation bar, click Visual Chart Organizer
- Open the chart template used in the report
- Verify the template includes a Net Assets section. If not, add the net asset sections and/or accounts