Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally Add Records
- In the Add drop-down menu, select Assigned Solicitor
- To use a query, click Include and choose Selected Constituents (recommended)
- Click Assignment Information
- Click the binoculars in the Solicitor field to search for the solicitor. Note: The solicitor must have the Constituent is a Solicitor checkbox marked on the Bio 1 tab to be available in the search.
- Specify the Solicitor type, Date from, Date to, Amount, Campaign, Fund, and Notes to further define the Assigned Solicitor's goals
- Click Save and Close
- Mark the Create a control report and Create an exception query checkboxes if appropriate
- Click Add Now
- Click Yes when prompted: Are you sure you want to add this assigned solicitor to all of your selected records?
- If you marked the Create an exception query checkbox, the Save Static Query screen appears. You can change the default Query Name and Description. Click OK to proceed.
To add an assigned solicitor to one record, refer to BB54558.