- Create a new Constituent export
- On the Output tab, select Relationships, Assigned Solicitors, Solicitor Type.
- Enter 1 for the number of Assigned Solicitors to export.
- Choose Selected Solicitor Types, and specify the solicitor type to appear in the first column. Click OK.
- From the list of available fields, highlight Solicitor Type again.
- Drag the field to the very top of the Output fields list until the cursor turns into 3 boxes. Drop the field.
- Enter 1 for the number of assigned solicitors to export.
- Choose Selected Solicitors, and specify the solicitor type to appear in the second column. Click OK.
- Select the remaining fields to appear in the data file.
- Click Export Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.