- In Raiser's Edge, navigate to Records> Constituents or Gifts
- Click open a constituent or Quick Find a constituent or gift
- Click File>Properties
- Clicking the Properties button on a constituent record displays the Date Last Changed field and Last Changed by for the constituent or gift record.
- These fields are updated whenever a change is made to the record including changes made through Globally Change Records and Import.
Note: The Date Last Changed field and Last Changed by field is updated with changes to the constituent's:
- Biographical information (Bio 1 and Bio 2 tabs)
- Addresses (Note: The Date Last Changed and Last Changed By fields for the addresses are updated when you save the constituent record, not when you save the address.)
- Volunteer information
- Prospect information
- Spouse information
- Constituent Appeals
- Honor/Memorial information
Note: actions, alumni, relationships, gifts, memberships and events are considered their own records, the constituent's Date Last Changed and Last Changed by fields are not updated by these changes.