Enable cookies in your browser by following the steps below. If these steps do not work, your network administrator must allow the network to accept cookies.
In Google Chrome:
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings... at the bottom of the page.
- In the section entitled "Privacy" click the Content settings... button.
- In the section entitled "Cookies" mark the Allow local data to be set option.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
- Highlight Privacy.
- Mark the accept cookies from sites and the accept 3rd party-part cookies checkboxes and click OK.
In Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools, Internet Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Privacy tab and click Advanced.
- Mark the Override automatic cookie handling checkbox.
- Mark the First-party Cookies, Third-party Cookies, and Always allow session cookies checkboxes.