- In Report, click Analytical Reports.
- Highlight Non-Contributors Report and click New.
- On the General tab, mark the Create output query checkbox if you want a query of non-donors.
- Select or enter the appropriate date range.
Note: This is the range during which contributions are not made. If left blank, the report considers all dates.
- On the Filters tab, include selected campaigns, funds or appeals if appropriate.
Note: This determines the campaigns, funds, or appeals to which contributions are not made. If left blank, the report considers all campaigns, funds, and appeals.
- Click Print or Preview.
To create a query without running the report:
- Create a constituent query.
- On the criteria tab, select Total Number of Gifts equals 0.
On the Filter tab, select Gift Date between [date range].