- Ensure the user has an Outlook profile in Microsoft Outlook. (If using a generic shared calendar, create an Outlook profile for the shared calendar, and this will be the 'user' to use steps 3 through 8.)
- Make Microsoft Outlook the default email client
- Create an Outlook profile for each user in The Raiser's Edge
- Open the appropriate action from Records
- On the General tab, click Notify.
- Select the appropriate user(s) to notify
- To automatically create Outlook appointments, select either Outlook Appointments or Both as the Notify using option.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.