Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Download and run the Delete Table Entry plug-in, which deletes non-system table entries. Any table entries which are in use by one or more records in the program will not get deleted. The table entries which are not deleted will be displayed in the "DeleteTableEntry.log" file, which is in same plug-in path. (Ex. C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\plugins\DeleteTableEntry.log).
Note: The plug- is compatible with Raiser's Edge 7.74 to 7.93.5782.
However, please note that if running either of these versions then only table entries that are known not to be in use should be selected for deletion.
Selecting a table entry that is in use can result in Run Time Error 0.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Log in to the workstation as a Local Administrator
- Download DeleteTableEntry_Multiple.exe
- Save DeleteTableEntry_Multiple.exe to the local hard drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation
- Double-click DeleteTableEntry_Multiple.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. DeleteTableEntry_Multiple.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: DeleteTableEntry.Dat, dobDeleteTableEntry.vbd, DeleteTableEntry.dll
- Register DeleteTableEntry.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users Exit and Sign out of The Raiser's Edge 7
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7
- Click Plug-Ins from the Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Select Delete Table Entry
- Follow the prompts