- In Configuration, click International
- Click Add New or open an existing country
- Enter the Country Name, Abbreviation, and ISO Country as appropriate. For guidelines on what to select, please visit the ISO Website.
- Choose a currency, exchange rate, and symbol Note: We recommend allocating a unique currency type to each currency, e.g., Australian Dollars and US Dollars should not both be named Dollars. For current currency exchange rates, refer to Where to find up-to-date exchange rates for Currency Exchange.
- In the Display available fields for this country drop-down, select the appropriate country. Note: If the country is not listed in the drop-down list in step 3, select a country with a similar format and adjust the address block using the arrows and buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the appropriate fields in the Available fields frame and click the right arrow button to select them.
Note: If you insert the wrong field or need to remove a field from the address block, highlight the field and click the left arrow button.
- Under the Available fields frame are additional characters that may be needed to format the address:
colon, comma, dash, period, forward slash, new line, and space
- In order for the formatted address block to take effect, enter the country in the Country field on the Bio 1 tab of the constituent.
- Click Save and Close
To ensure the proper format of the address, refer to the Universal Postal Union Web site which provides address processing information and sample addresses such as:
M. J. Arthur
1165 Rue McLean
KAMLOOPS BC V2B 5S8
For more information on address formatting, refer to http://www.bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats.html.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.