Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- In Administration, select Globally Change Records.
- Select Gift in the treeview and click New Change. The Global Change - Gifts screen appears.
- Click the Include button and select the gift query you just created in step 2.
- Under Available Fields, select Honor/Memorials in the Show field.
- Highlight the Acknowledge field and click Select. The Edit Change Parameters screen appears.
- You can either select Add or Replace as the Operator. If you select Add, choose the value to add to the records and mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox. If you select Replace, select the current value and the new value in the fields provided.
- Click OK.
- Mark the option to create a Control Report, which documents the changes.
- Click Change Now to begin the global change process. The Control Report processes once the global change completes.