follow these steps in Query:
You can automatically create this query by installing the sample query.
- Create a new constituent query. The format can be dynamic or static.
- In the Available Fields box, select Gift, Summary Information, Total Gifts.
- On the Edit Field Criteria screen, select equals as the operator and enter 0 as the value.
- Click OK.
Note: The query above only pulls constituents with no gifts on their Gifts tab. If you consider a constituent who pledges, but never pays, to be a non-donor, add a gift type filter criteria statement to the query; for example, Summary Information Total Gifts Equals 0 AND Gift Type One Of (include all gift types that represent payment).
To identify constituents who have not given within a specific date range,
or to a specific campaign, fund, or appeal, create an output query using the
Non-Contributors Report in Reports. Follow these steps:
- Create a new Non-Contributors Report, one of the Analytical Reports.
- On the General tab, include all records or a selected query of constituents.
- On the General tab, enter a date range if needed. This is the range during
which contributions are not made. If you leave the date fields blank, the
report considers all dates.
- Include all or selected campaigns, funds and appeals on the Filters tab.
- Select to create an output query by marking the Create output query checkbox on the General tab.
- Preview the report, and name the output query when prompted.