- In Records, open Individual Statement Recipient record.
- On the Addresses tab, click New address.
- Select 'Business' as the address type.
- Enter the appropriate information.
Note: If using attn:, enter the information in the address box to appear under the payer name.
- Click OK.
- Mark the home address as the Primary address.
- Save and Close the record.
- In Mail, Forms, Statements, open the statement parameters.
- Select the Addresses tab.
- Move "Business" address type to the 'Addresses to Consider, in order of Importance' box on the right.
- Use the Up arrow to move the type to 1st priority.
- Preview/Print the statements.
Note:*All statements will go to business addresses first. If no business address is defined, it will go to the Primary address.