- Log in as a user with supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the user's security group.
- Mark the Shared Components in the System Components checkbox.
- Mark the Personal Information checkbox in the Shared Component Privileges box.
- With Personal Information highlighted, click Options.
- Mark the Personal Information Data Entry checkbox. This option allows the user to add, delete, or change personal information but cannot view it after saving.
- Mark the Personal Information View checkbox, if appropriate. This option allows a user to view personal information on records but cannot add, remove, or change it.
- Save and Close the security group.
- For more information on Personal Information Security, refer to What is Personal Information in Security (BB323540).
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.