- Ensure you are linking to NetClassroom and FAWeb correctly:
NOTE: This step can be skipped if the link being used is in The Campus Page Manager part. This link will allow for seamless sign on without any additional configuration.
- Edit the link on the page or in a menu
- In the Menu item properties window, edit the Link option
- The Create other type of link option must be marked
URL: Faculty Access Web or NetClassroom
- Check the URLs defined in NetCommunity:
- In Administration, Sites & settings
- Go to the Education section
- The links must be formatted correctly
The URLs must be formatted correctly. Including a forward slash after the URL or using any other link format will cause the login screen to appear without logging in the user.
If the Login URL is redirecting to a secure https page, change the URLs to reflect the secure https address.
- Fully hosted sites will need to disable Citrix Windows authentication
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.