- Ensure that each honor/memorial's constituent record has an acknowledgee.
- Add tribute a to the gift(s).
- Open the appropriate tribute. Mark the Ackn? column to acknowledge the tribute. Select Not Acknowledged in the Acknowledge drop-down.
- Ensure that the query includes the acknowledgee rather than the constituent who gave the gift. Or if selecting to include one record, select the acknowledgee record.
- Ensure that the address on the acknowledgee's relationship record is marked to Send mail to this address
- If running a conditional mail merge based on letter code, be sure to use Hon./Mem. Acknowledgee Letter and not the Gifts.Letter field.
- Recreate the custom Honor/Memorial Acknowledgement Letters parameters set.
If the issue still occurs, refer to How to troubleshoot missing or incorrect records in a mailing (labels, envelopes, Quick Letters, etc.).