- Examine the disc for physical or visible deformation or substantial scratches
- Clean the CD-ROM with a cleaning kit or gently wipe it with a lint free cloth from the center of the CD-ROM outwards
- Test the CD-ROM in another drive
- Install the latest version of MDAC
- Try copying the files to the hard disk and run the installation from the hard disk instead
- If installing from a terminal services client, try running the installation locally instead
- Go to the Install folder properties, add SYSTEM account, if it does not exist already, and provide FULL Control to the account
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.