Our U.S. office, including Customer Support, is closed on the following holidays. In addition, we close at 3:00 p.m. ET on the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.
- New Year’s Day (January 1)*
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Presidents’ Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)*
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (fourth Friday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)*
*If a holiday falls on a Saturday, the holiday is observed the preceding Friday; if a holiday falls on a Sunday, the holiday is observed the following Monday.