- If not already done, create letters and the letter codes in Configuration. For the constituent record Letter menu, set up the letter and letter code at Config > Letters > Constituent.
- In Records, open any constituent.
- Select Letter in the top menu bar and then Modify Letter Menu.
- Click Search, and select the letter you would like to have appear in the Letter list.
- Click Open.
- Repeat steps 1 - 5 for any additional letters you would like to add.
- Optionally, arrange the letters using the Up and Down buttons. Organize letters further inserting Separators (divider lines) to group like letters in the menu.
- Click Close. (Note: The letters selected here and arranged here are user-specific. Each user must set up their own Letter menu.)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.