- In The Raiser's Edge, go to Mapping
- Create a map - for more information on this process, use solution BB84068
- With the map open, go to View > Toolbars > Drawing - this displays the drawing toolbar
- Select the Radius button (a circle with a line through half of it)
- Select the starting point and click the mouse. Drag the mouse out to the desired radius (the number in miles will display)
- Once you create your circle, right click on the border of the circle and choose "Export to Excel" from the menu
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.