If the system date falls in between academic years, it will be blank on transcripts. If the system date does fall within an academic year and the student does not have a progression entry for that year, then the grade will be blank on transcripts.
If the incorrect grade level is displayed you can temporarily set your system date to a date within the progression year that should display or update the the Student Progression Grade Level for the Academic Year. (Note: updating the system date will not work in the hosted environment)
To update the student progression grade level:
- In Records, select Students, open a student record.
- From the main menu bar select Student, Student Progression.
- Update the Grade Level for the appropriate Academic Year.
- Click OK to return to the student record.
- Save and Close the student record.