If the adjustment is Not Yet Posted or if it is Posted but the Post date does not need to be changed:
1. From the Bank Reconciliation screen, choose to Reconcile Later.
2. Open the register and locate the adjustment.
3. Open the adjustment and change the Check date to a date within the statement period.
4. Correct the post date if necessary.
5. Save and Close.
6. Return to the reconciliation process and the adjustment appears in the reconciliation period.
If the adjustment is Posted and requires a change to the Post date as well as the transaction date:
1. Enter an adjustment with the opposite distribution of the incorrect one to zero out that transaction.
2. Enter a second adjustment with the correct Post and Transaction date.
3. Post the two adjustments created in Step 1 and 2.
4. Return to the reconciliation process and the correct adjustment appears in the reconciliation period.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.