Advisors can access the following in FAWeb:
- Run progress reports
- View daily progress information (category averages, marking column/assignment grades, and attendance) for each class in which a student is enrolled.
- View biographical, address, phone, and relation information.
- View and add conduct and activities records.
- Add, edit, and delete notes.
- Approve course requests (version 7.6 and higher).
- Advisors can review course requests by student.
- For the selected academic year, they can access the students they advise in the previous year.
- They can also access students they advise in the selected academic year if the student does not have a Student Progression Entry for the previous year.
- Send email to advisees and their relations (version 7.6 and higher).
Make the user a FAWeb Administrator.
Administrators can view information in for all students that have a progression entry for the current academic year as well as the following:
- Run progress reports for all students in their own classes and their advisees
- View daily progress information (category averages, marking column grades, assignment grades, and attendance) for each class in which a student is enrolled
- View biographical, address, phone and relation information
- View conduct and activities records
- Add, edit, and delete notes
- Can view and assign conduct to students
For more information, refer to What are the Advisor and Administrator login types for Faculty Access for the Web?