When you integrate The Raiser's Edge with Blackbaud NetCommunity, the NetCommunity tab displays on constituent records. Using the tab you can:
- View the constituent's user profile information from Blackbaud NetCommunity
- Track the online activity of the constituent on your Blackbaud NetCommunity site
- View email the constituent receives from Blackbaud NetCommunity, including constituent's newsletter subscriptions
- Track the constituent's Team Fundraising activity and progress using Fundraiser part types in Blackbaud NetCommunity.
Access the NetCommunity tab on a constituent record:
- Click Records on The Raiser's Edge navigation bar.
- Open the constituent record in which you want to view NetCommunity information.
- Select the NetCommunity tab.
- If the constituent record is linked to a registered user on your Blackbaud NetCommunity website, you can arrange the information on this tab based on four categories: General, Email/Newsletters, Team Fundraising, and Web Traffic.
- If the constituent is not a registered user on your Blackbaud NetCommunity website but has been sent email from Blackbaud NetCommunity as part of a query of constituents, only the Email/Newsletters category is enabled.
- If the constituent is not a registered user on your Blackbaud NetCommunity website and has not been sent email from Blackbaud NetCommunity, or if the constituent record is not linked to a user record in Blackbaud NetCommunity, the message "This constituent is not linked to an account in NetCommunity" displays. Refer to BB394154 for steps to resolve this error.