- In Records, Employees, click Add a New Employee.
- Define the Employee's name and all other required information on the Employee Tab.
- Define an Actual Hire Date on the HR Info Tab.
- Define the General Ledger distribution information on the GL Distribution tab.
- Populate the Tax settings on the Tax Settings Tab.
- Define the method of payment (EFT or Computer Check) on the Bank Info Tab.
- Select a default schedule for the employee on the Compensation/Deductions tab.
- Add a Hourly or Salary Pay type for the employee.
- Save and Close the record.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.