To remove a code from one student's record:
1. On the student record, click the Hold Status button on the Bio 1 tab
2. Enter an end date for the hold code for a date prior to today's date
3. Click OK
4. Save the record (or save and close the record)
This will expire the hold code and prevent the student from being excluded from any future processes such as printing report cards.
To remove codes from a group of students at once:
1. Go to Administration, End Hold Codes
2. Find the student and hold code to end
3. Mark the checkbox for "end?" - this will automatically enter today's date in the end date field
4. Mark all of the codes that you want to end
5. Click "Update"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.