- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup.
- Highlight Translation Tables and open the appropriate translation table.
- Place the cursor in the last cell of the last row in the translation table and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Enter the appropriate information in the new row.
- Move the new grade row up or down using the arrows so the grades are in order from highest to lowest.
- Save and close the translation table.
Note: Adding a grade to an existing Translation Table does not affect grades that already exist on student records.