- In Mail, State and Federal Tax Reports, Federal Tax Reports, Select 20** W-2/W-3 (where ** is the year) and click Display Report
- A window will display named W-2/1099 Preparer. The Last Completed Actions section shows you what has been done up to this point.
- Under Available Actions choose the Action you wish to complete
- Click Next and correct the necessary Box information for the appropriate Employees
- After completing the necessary changes, click Next Step
- Complete the Correction Options window answering by marking Yes or No
- After completing the remaining screens you will be directed to the appropriate Form and this can be printed
*** IMPORTANT NOTES: ***
Correct Completed W-2s is only needed if W-2s have already been processed and filed.
The Corrected W-2 forms are printed on Blank Paper.
If W-2s were originally e-filed:
If the eFile Center has not submitted the filing to the agency, there is no charge to send a replacement filing.
If the filing has been submitted, there is a charge per corrected employee only.