- In Outlook, select Tools, Trust Center from the menu bar.
- From the bottom of the screen, select Manage: Comm Add-ins. Unmark 'Apply Macro Security Settings to installed Add-ins'. Click Go.
- If the RE7Outlook.dll file is not listed, click Add. The DLL file is normally located in C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raiser's Edge 7\DLL folder if the defaults were accepted when Raiser's Edge was deployed to the workstation.
- Browse to and select the RE7Outlook.dll file.
- Click OK.
- Mark the 'Blackbaud RE7 Outlook Add-in'.
- Click OK.
The RE7 Outlook Add-in should now be listed in the trust center as an active Add-in, and The Raiser's Edge toolbar should be visible in Outlook.
If the RE7 Outlook Add-in is not located in the list of active Add-ins run the following steps:
A. Locate the Outlook.exe file in the system by clicking the windows start button. In the search bar type "Outlook.exe" and press enter.
B. Right click Outlook.exe and click Run as administrator.
C. Repeat steps 1-7.
NOTE: For additional details, and instructions for other Microsoft Outlook versions, please refer to How to enable or disable Outlook synchronization.