- Open the export in the Export module of the Raiser's Edge.
- Click the Export Now button to save the export data.
- Save and Close the export.
- Open the report in the Crystal Reports application.
- Set the location of the Data Source (BB17127) to point to the export file that was created in step 2.
- Save the changes to the report.
- Close out of the Crystal Reports application.
- Go back to the Raiser's Edge and preview the Custom Report.
This can also happen if the export file path for The Raiser's Edge MDB file is too long. In step 2 above, make sure to export to a file location with a shorter file name.