- In Banks, click Print Checks and Record Bank Drafts.
- Select the Format tab.
- Click Edit Payment Options.
- Highlight Check Stub Information and mark the Include credit memo application checkbox.
- Click OK.
Verify the Business Rule is configured to show all invoices and credit memo applications on future checks:
- In Configuration, click Business Rules.
- Highlight Invoice.
- Unmark the Change invoice status to paid when applied credit reduces the balance to zero checkbox.
Note: From this point forward, a zero dollar check must be printed for invoices fully paid with credit memos to mark them as paid. This change is not retroactive.