- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup, Scheduling Rules.
- Click New Scheduling rule.
- Enter a name for the rule.
- Select Same from the Term drop-down menu.
- Under the Using column select Same. Under the Options column, select Days.
- Repeat for the following settings:
Same Time of Day
- Unmark the Use rule when enrolling students checkbox.
- Save and close the rule.
- Open one of the course records and add this new rule to the Rules tab. Select when to use (Always or Try).
Check Resources and Restrictions tabs to be sure the two courses are in synch.
Save and close the course record (the rule will be automatically applied to the other course record).
Run Generate Master Schedule and the courses should be scheduled automatically