With Cash Management:
    • Create a new reversing adjustment in the first bank account to offset the incorrect amount.
    • Enter the original adjustment in the correct bank account.
    • Post the adjustments to the General Ledger if applicable.


    Transfer the amount from the incorrect bank account to the correct bank account.

    Without Cash Management: