Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Ensure the checklist item has been added to the checklist item table.
- Create an applicant query of applicants that should receive the checklist item.
- In Administration, click Globally add records.
- Select Checklist Items and Tracks in the Add drop-down menu.
- Select Applicants in the For drop-down menu.
- Select the query created in Step 2 in the From Group field.
- Click Checklist Item Information.
- Select the appropriate School and Academic Year.
- To add a checklist item, select the checklist item in the Item drop-down menu.
- Enter the appropriate information in all other fields to the right of the Checklist Item.
- To add a track, click Add a New Track.
- In the Add a New Track screen, Select the appropriate School, Year applied, and Track.
- Click OK.
- Mark the Create exception query and Print a control report on checkboxes if necessary.
- Click Preprocessing Report to review and confirm the information is correct.
- Click Add Now to globally add the checklist item.