- How to sign up for reCAPTCHA
- After signing up you will receive two keys. Make note of these keys.
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Click Administration > Sites & Settings
- On the left hand side of your site, you will see a navigation tree. You will want to select the Site level, which will be the lower level in the tree
- Click the Settings tab.
- Scroll to the reCAPTCHA section.
- Enter the Public and Private key.
- Mark the relevant checkboxes to include reCAPTCHA for any or all of the following:
- Anonymous and provisional users when processing a payment [i.e. website visitors who are not logged in or whose user accounts are not yet linked to constituent records in RE]
- Non-provisional authenticated users when processing a payment [i.e. website visitors who are logged in with user accounts that are linked to constituent records in RE]
- New user registrations [i.e. website visitors who just finished registering for a new user account]
- Click Save at the top of the page.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.