- In Records, Click Courses and open the appropriate course record.
- Select the Restrictions 2 tab.
- Select and open the corresponding academic year and session.
- Select Restrict by Pattern.
- Select the corresponding pattern.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close.
- In Configuration, Registrar Setup, Patterns, open the appropriate pattern record.
- Edit the blocks so classes meet at the correct times each day of the cycle.
- Click Save and Close.
For more information, refer to How to speed manual scheduling(BB146886).