Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration> click Generate Transactions Automatically.
- Open saved parameters or create new parameters by clicking NEW
- On the General tab, choose to Generate: Scheduled Charges/Credits Only.
- In the 'For this Range' field, enter the range for which your Advance Deposit Credits are scheduled to generate.
- On the Filters tab, select 'None' under 'Include' for the following:
- Automatic Billing Items
- Financial Aid Billing Items
- TRP Billing Items
- On the Transaction Defaults tab, select the appropriate Post Date for the Credits
Note: Credits do not have a Due Date.
- Click Pre-Generation Report.
- Once the information is confirmed and correct, click Generate Now.