1) Restore from a backup to return the newly created student records back to applicants.
Prior to running the Enroll Applications Wizard again, select the appropriate group of applicants on the Filters tab. Click Preview Included Records to ensure these are the applicants to enroll.
2) Use a query to identify newly enrolled students and change the status to something other than current student.
- Go to Query > New Student Query
- In Criteria Expand Student > Status Log > Status equals (enter the status that newly enrolled applicants would have in RO)
- In Criteria Expand Student > Status Log > Status Date equals (enter the date that you ran the mark for enrollment wizard)
- Under Output > Add any desired fields such as First Name, Last Name, Grade Level, etc.
- Use the Query to identify students who were incorrectly enrolled and change the status.