- Log in as a Supervisor or a user with Supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the user's security group.
- Under System Components, highlight and mark the Shared Components checkbox.
- Under Shared Components Privileges, highlight and mark the Bank Accounts checkbox and click Options.
- Mark the Bank Account List checkbox.
- Under Bank Account List, mark the View or Edit options for the appropriate banks.
- Mark the Accounts Payable checkbox.
- Under Accounts Payable, mark the appropriate rights for each transaction type.
- Under Miscellaneous Options, mark the Create Payments checkbox and any other appropriate options.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the security group.
Note: Users must exit and sign out of The Financial Edge and log back in for the security changes to take effect.
For more information about security, refer to the Administration Guide