Note: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Refer to What NTFS file and directory permissions are required for Faculty Access for the Web 7? and update the user's permissions accordingly.
- Update the registry to reflect the correct path for the Downloadable Documents folder:
- Edit the registry.
- Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Software, Blackbaud and highlight FAWEB7.
- Open the ClassDocsPath entry.
- Replace the existing value with:
C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\Downloadable Documents\