- Edit the part
- Select the Helplets tab.
- In the Screen field, select the screen to add help text for.
- Note: Some screens contain default helplet text. You can use the text provided or enter different text. If you overwrite the default text, you can click Restore Default to restore the original text.
- In the box, enter the text to appear on the part. To format the content’s appearance and layout, use the HTML editor.
- To create help text for another screen, select it in the Screen field. The program automatically saves your changes, and an asterisk appears beside the screens in the field that have help content.
- Click the Save button when finished with your changes
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.