Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
- Highlight either Student or Individual and click New Change.
- On the General tab, select Statement, Statement Recipient...
- In the Edit Change parameter screen select the appropriate Operation and option to Add or Replace.
- Mark the overwrite existing value checkbox if applicable.
- Click OK.
- On the Filter tab select the corresponding filters.
- Click Preview Changes to bring up a screen showing the records that will be affected by the global change.
- Select or deselect records that will be changed.
- Click Change now to perform the global change.
For more information, review How to globally change records in The Financial Edge and The Education Edge(BB95690).