- In Configuration>click Tables and select the Grade Level table.
- Click New Table Entry to add a new Table Entries for each grade level.
To edit an existing grade level, select the appropriate grade level and click Open.
- In the Table Entry screen enter a Short and Long description for the grade level, for example 01 and First Grade or Fr and Freshman.
- To inactivate a grade level and prevent it from being used on any new records mark the Inactive checkbox.
- Click OK.
- If the grade level is new, associate it with the appropriate school (BB200030)
Note: In Admissions Office for BBSIS, the Current grade field is available on the Bio 1 tab of the Applicant record. In Registrar's Office for BBSIS, the field is labeled Year on the Bio 1 tab of the student record.