- In Banks, click Edit account details.
- On the Bank tab, select Define Cash Account from the Account Setup column for the appropriate system.
- In the Track Cash In column, select whether the cash account will use one fund or multiple funds.
Note: If you track cash in a single fund, cash is always recorded in the fund you select as the default cash account. If you track cash in multiple funds, cash account entries are determined by the funds in the distributions of the associated transactions. If you have the optional module Cash Management and want to track those transactions by fund, we recommend you track cash in multiple funds.
- In the Default Cash Account column, select the General Ledger cash account number.
Note: A cash account must be an existing account, regardless of whether it is tracked in one fund or multiple funds.
- Save and Close the bank account.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.