Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- 781ResetAmpDate.zip: The Raiser's Edge version 7.81
- NewResetAmpDate.zip: The Raiser's Edge version 7.82 and above
- Save the ZIP file to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click the ZIP file.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The ZIP file contains the files AMPreset.dll and dobAMPReset.vbd.
- Register the DLL file on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Reset AMP Date link.
- Follow the prompts.